You are such a YOU!
Recently, I have seen, known, talked, met and encountered people who are just not happy about their lives in some or other nonsensical emotional ways!
- some miss their soul-mates (Get over it guys, soul mates wouldn’t become your Ex, soul mates are SOUL MATES!)
- some don’t want to get married for no reasons (Seriously, go for suicide, that’s the only good thing for you!)
- some want to get married (Cool down, you’d get a honeymoon soon!)
- some think about their past (Keep doing that and your present would be as messy as your past. Happy thinking!)
- some just keep complaining about everything (Do you know what fresh air means?
- some complain about love (Forget reciprocating, learn to respect!)
- some think they can’t achieve (Heard of the word TRYING?)
- some disrespect themselves (Nobody is going to prove you wrong, and you’d die as one loner)
- some live in illusions (Get up, and get living?)
- some crib as they were not wished on their birthday (You are getting old and you are happy about it? )
Offensive? Yet, true! I know I crib and curse too, but all in all I love my life, my family and few really close ones and I feel happy and blessed; and I am not wasting my life on any silly issues !
“The only kind of dignity which is genuine is that which is not diminished by the indifference of others.” – Dag Hammarskjold.
Love what you do, do what you want, love whoever you want and don’t take anybody’s judgment after all it’s your own life; I do it my way, do you TOO?
PS – This post is not to be taken as an offense and personally, and if you did I’d add your name as a cribber on this post! :D